Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Dark Progenator II

Hi, I am Tyler Collins, and I need help......if you are up to the challenge. I have a series of blogs, most of them you already know. I own www.thedarkprogenator.blogspot.com and need a title for my second book. The original one was the first thoughts for the Dark Progenator. The actual book was finished on June11,2008 approximately 12:00am. If you read Chapters 14 and 15 (not that much reading) you will be able to mak a tiltle for the second book which is deleloping as we speak. The winning title will be shown on www.thedarkprogenator.blogspot.com on August 1, 2008. To send your title into me, my e-mail is darkjak11@yahoo.com . I'm counting on everyone. By the way you can send in more than one title. As a subject for the e-mail, put exactly this "Dark Progenator 2 title". Good luck.

No comments: